Kolding , Mixed Use
Originally built in 1904 and redeveloped in 1997, the property comprises more than 3100 m² mixed-use residential, office and retail space. The residential component accounts for 1627 m² in total, distributed over 13 residential units and 8 rooms. The property’s commercial component includes three shop units, currently let to Syddansk Høreklinik, the Municipality of Kolding and Sailors Ink Kolding. In addition, the basement holds 637 m² of storage space.
The property is located in the center of Kolding, around 100m from Kolding train station and 200-300m from the landmark site of Koldinghus, a former royal castle originally dating from the 13th century, and the attractive castle lake, Slotssøen. Parking facilities are available to tenants and possible visitors/customers in the property’s backyard.
In terms of highway access, it is around 6.5 km to the E45, connecting to the northbound E20. With around 61,000 inhabitants, Kolding ranks as Denmark’s 7th largest town. It is situated on the east coast of the Jutland peninsula, in the Southern Denmark Region. Kolding is the largest town in the Triangle Region, ahead of Vejle and Fredericia.
AVAILABLE FOR SALE
HERE TO HELP
Head of asset management
+45 40 80 25 44