Park Street is looking for a driven and ambitious Asset Manager with strong presentational and analytical skills. The person is expected to be service oriented and passionate about developing a career in the real estate industry and will be a key member of Park Street in his ambition to play an active role in shaping the real estate industry, leveraging design and technology.
As part of the asset management team, you are expected to have an active role in helping the company in all aspects of commercial activities including reducing vacant leases in our property portfolios and providing excellent customer service.
We operate primarily in the retail, youth housing and office markets, and our customers are well-known companies. Our properties are located throughout Denmark; therefore, you will cooperate with local brokers and engage directly with potential and existing tenants.
You will be responsible for renting and optimizing a portfolio of properties. The emphasis is on renting, development and optimization in a broad sense. Everything is carried out according to established strategy, but often ad-hoc tasks arise in the portfolio.
Park Street attaches great importance to close cooperation within the company, and therefore the work is organized and carried out in coordination with the various teams.
The starting point for the work as Asset Manager is strategy development for the individual properties in the annual action plan, which determines the properties’ opportunities and risks as well as the conditions to be focused on in the coming year.
Your work will include:
- Preparation of action plans and ongoing follow-ups
- Reporting to management
- Budgets, forecasts, and ongoing financial follow-up
- Rental of vacant leases including rental strategy
- Negotiations on changes to existing conditions with current tenants
- General market surveillance of rental levels and activity when relevant to own properties
- Maintenance of properties, including budgets
- Interior design and investments in real estate
- Handling customer cases with outstanding (arrears lists)
- Outreach lease/tenant care and preparation of minutes of meetings and conversations with tenants
- General operational optimization in cooperation with operations (property income and expenses including operating and heating accounts)
- Identify and initiate revenue opportunities and development projects
- Provide input for participation in the preparation of valuation of the properties
Your competencies include having:
- Relevant experience and education
- Several years of experience with the tasks
- Good communication skills: oral and written in both Danish and English
- Knowledge of property law
- Experience in various marketing channels: social media, web portals, brochures, etc.
- Interest in design and technology aspects related to the real estate industry
About Park Street
Park Street has a portfolio of approximately DKK 2.5 BILLION and approximately 15 employees. The company covers the entire value chain property management and works purposefully and structured with a focus on value creation at all stages.
The application deadline is as soon as possible.
Application and C.V. are sent to Leyla Eflund at: email@example.com
Feel free to contact Head of Asset Management Christian Seitzberg or Head of HR Leyla Eflund on +45 33 33 93 03 for questions.